If you use the forms available on the WEBSITE or send correspondence to the address email@example.com or other domain http://styrofoamsystem.pl/ Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU. L. from 2016 No. 119, p. 1, as amended)
- ADMINISTRATOR of your personal data is: Adam Sledź Contact with the
- ADMINISTRATOR: In all matters related to your personal data, you can contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 696 150 983, in writing: Styrofoam System Adam Sledź ul. Dworcowa 17, 89-642 Rytel Basis and purpose for processing your personal data: Your data is processed for the purpose of submitting an offer or performing a contract. Legal basis: The Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025, as amended), Act of May 30, 2014, on Consumer Rights (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683, as amended).
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Who has access to your personal data: entities providing accounting services for the enterprise, entities providing legal services for the enterprise, authorized employees and contractors, entities transporting the product and providing payment services.
- We do not transfer your data outside of Poland / EU / European Economic Area. How long we store your personal data: We store your personal data for a period of 6 years in order to recognize your claims or provide you with after-sales service. Your rights, i.e. you have the right to access your data and receive a copy of it, the right to rectify (correct) your data, the right to request the deletion of data, the right to request restriction of data processing, the right to object due to a special situation, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the right to transfer data.
- How to exercise your rights: in order to exercise your rights, send a request to the email address: email@example.com call: 696-150-983 Information on the requirement / voluntary data submission: providing your data is voluntary providing your data is a condition for concluding the contract Information about the lack of data: we can refuse an offer we can refuse to conclude a contract
- ADMINISTRATOR ensures that it protects your data in accordance with applicable law and security protection standards.